Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Body of Christ

I was just out in the yard doing some mowing when I got some new revelation from the Lord and had to stop and post this before I forgot.

I was wondering why my life has been different every since I asked God to make me a tool in His work. Before that point, I always wanted to do things for the Lord but it never happened. Now I know why.


1 Corinthians 12:27

New International Version (NIV)

 27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

Another scripture is:


Philippians 3:20

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
20 For our [a]citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;
21 who will transform [a]the body of our humble state into conformity with [b]the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My perspective was all wrong. Before, I wanted to do the work. But, it is Christ's work. I am just a member of His body.

This next part is several hours later from the previous part.


When I tell others about this blog, I have too often referred to it as my blog. The Lord made me think about what I just posted. This indeed is the Lord's blog. I am only the part of His body doing the entry work; kind of like a court reporter.

There is no way I could have got this blog started, found scriptures, and found any kind of meaning to this blog on my own. It all just seems to come on its own, it just flows through me.

No comments: