Monday, January 27, 2014

No justification for disobedience or doing good works.


It may look to you by reading my previous posts that I am trying to justify our disobedience to God. I pray earnestly that the readers are not taking it this way. We can never be justified in our disobedience or by our works.

 
I believe that many want-to-be-chosen people of today are creating saviors for themselves but missing the message of God; there is only one savior and He is our Lord Jesus Christ.

 
There is no works that I can do that will save me. God has done it all for all of us and we owe Him our honor, praise, and respect. Am I saying that we should just give up trying to do good works then; not at all? These good works that we do should be through Jesus.

 
The receiver of the works should be able to see God, our Father, and Jesus who is the reason for our redemption. The receiver of the works should never see the one doing the works. They should never thank me for the good thing I did. I loose sight of this all too often and keep praying for help that this truth will stick.

No comments: