Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Reluctant

I have been extremely reluctant saying what I am about to say for fear of jinxing it, as the saying goes (comes from my weak faith). I recently shared with my Facebook friends the demonic activity I experienced back in 1999. I also posted about it (“Questions”) here on the blog . At that time in 1999, I said, “I plan to be a thorn in Satan's side.” It was out of the blue that I said it, out over the Internet for all to see. I feel confident today that they were not my words, they were the Lord's. This blog is not really my own, it too is the Lords.

This is why I've been fearful. At that time I said those words, Satan responded back with “now feel my pain.”(6/30/16 - his complete message to me was "so you think you will be a thorn in my side, now feel my pain".). Who has ever gotten a personal message from him?

Pain comes in different formats. There is pain we feel from some sort of disease we are suffering, like the pain I have from the problems with my back (still no surgery on my back and it has not been debilitating). The other pain is what so many people are going through today, loss of a loved one by uncontrollable circumstances.

I pray always for the safety of my family, especially for our daughter who keeps going out into the world by herself. God has been faithful honoring those prayers. When I post to this blog, Satan has always done something to try and keep me from doing so. There are too many things he has done to say right now but the times that have freighted me the most are when we have lost contact with our daughter who was out somewhere by herself. For me, it was clearly Satan's work and was when I was about to post something to this blog, something that seemed significant at the time. You can only imagine the thoughts that were running through my head.

The Lord's loving-kindness to me and my family has been bountiful. He has protected us through the various hurricanes that have come in along the Gulf coast (we live in Houston Texas). He has protected us through all the recent floods. His protection through all this has even been on property. He has given us just the right amount of rain this year for our fruit trees and garden. So many blessings from the Lord and it's not that I feel that I deserve any of it. God is just that kind and loving to us.

No comments: