Monday, February 17, 2014

Why Wait?


Why wait until that day that Father God lifts the veil to expose your true self, the way God and man sees you? Why not eliminate as much baggage as you can now?

You and I can work on things now while we still have time. Ask Father God to soften your heart; to reveal to you the wrongs you've done to others and those who have done you wrong; to give you the strength to go to those who are still alive and ask for forgiveness; and to forgive those who have wronged you. The ones you and I have wronged who have passed on, we will have to wait to see if they have forgiven us or not. If not, we will have to bare that grief of shame ourselves.

Yeshua (Jesus) was saying this very thing in Luke 12:57-59:

Luke 12:57-59


New American Standard Bible (NASB)

57 “And why do you not even on your own initiative judge what is right? 58 For while you are going with your opponent to appear before the magistrate, on your way there make an effort to [a]settle with him, so that he may not drag you before the judge, and the judge turn you over to the officer, and the officer throw you into prison. 59 I say to you, you will not get out of there until you have paid the very last [b]cent.”

Something else just came to me, Isaiah 66:1&2

Isaiah 66:1-2

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Heaven Is God’s Throne

66 Thus says the Lord,
Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool.
Where then is a house you could build for Me?
And where is a place that [a]I may rest?
2 “For My hand made all these things,
Thus all these things came into being,” declares the Lord.
“But to this one I will look,
To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word.

No comments: