Monday, August 3, 2020

Love

Have you ever tried to put a description or a meaning to this word 'LOVE'? Every time I think about this word, love, I have a hard time putting a concrete definition to it in my mind. How would you describe to someone what love is?

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing. 

The Greek word for love is 'agape' Definitions: love, i.e. affection or benevolence; specially (plural) a love-feast; - (feast of) charity ([-ably]), dear, love.

What is it about this word? There seems to be great power in the word but how,,,, why? Does the power come from just saying the word or thinking the word? It seems this word has something to do with God.

I remember a piece I did quite a while ago 'Living Water' that was about how positive and negative words said to water affected it. There have been different kinds of experiments using water and words as explained in that blog post. It was quite amazing to see the results.

I am reading the book 'Celestine Insights' by James Redfield right now. It is an astonishing book. I am about 80% through but it is quite amazing how the things talked about in the book pertains to what is happening in our world today and possibly what will happen in the future. 

We've all experienced how certain things come into our lives as though they were predestined to be there at that very point in time. We don't often think about it in that way when it happens and I think it is because we are not attuned to it. If we were more cognizant of them I believe we would see great meaning in them (one of the insights in the book.) This book showing up in my life at this precise time when my desire is to understand 'love' is one of those predestined life experiences for me.

So, back to that powerful word 'LOVE'. The book talks about how everything vibrates at a certain frequency, everything. So I wondered if this word 'LOVE' has a frequency and was blown away by what I found out. The love frequency is 528 Hz. This frequency resonates at the heart of everything. It is the core frequency of our universe. The 528 Hz is known as the 'Miracle' tone. It is the frequency that is central to the "musical mathematical matrix of creation".  "It connects your heart, your spiritual essence, to the spiraling reality of heaven and earth."




No comments: