Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The beauty that God has created for us to enjoy.

I want to tell you about some things I learned during the short trip my wife and I took before my surgery that I told you about in my last post, Becoming One -> Is it possible.  

God has created a very beautiful world that we can/could enjoy but man's greed is destroying it.

My wife and I bought a cargo van and are converting it into a camper van. It has been a long process and we are still not finished with it. When I found out that I needed this surgery and that the healing process takes so long we decided to take the van out on the road to get some enjoyment before starting with all this that we are dealing with now. It is not only what's going on with me but my wife has elderly parents who have many health issues too which she is involved with. With all of this we figured we could squeeze in about two weeks to take the trip in the van.

We saw so many beautiful places which has made me think about how wonderful it would be if everyone could enjoy them too.

My wife used to work in the Houston Independent School District and at one point she was in charge of scheduling schools to go to camps. These camps were away from Houston out in the woods. They were set up very well in that the kids were not only taught there normal stuff but they were taught about and got to experience nature and so many other things. Many of these kids from the various Houston schools had never had the chance or opportunity to ever get out of the city so this was a great experience for them. My wife found out that those in control now have cut that program. No more camps for the kids; so sad. I'm not sure why they cut it but guess it had to do with money.

I think about so many countries in the world today where there are wars and other troubling things going on. Many of these countries used to be beautiful places but now there is nothing but death, ruin, and desolation; so many people feeling hopeless. The greedy get greedier and everyone else becomes slaves in their games of Chess 'The Game of Dictators'. It will never end until those near the top; the Queens, the Bishops, the Knights, and the Castles wake up to the truth, see the evil and say NO to the kings. No more will we obey you. There is so much that can be made much better when we come together as one in Christ Jesus with Father God

No comments: